- The Brighton Montessori School is the only private non-profit Montessori preschool and kindergarten for children ages three to six in Brighton.
- We offer American Montessori Society approved curriculum taught by Montessori-certified teachers.
- Our maximum student-to-teacher ratio is ten to one. We offer children opportunities to grow in an environment that permits the child to select and participate freely in activities; helps the child become an orderly, integrated person with self-direction, inner discipline, and a sense of responsibility; fulfills the child's need to become independent and able to make good decisions; makes it easy for the child to learn social as well as academic skills; promotes physical and social development; and nurtures self-confidence and self-esteem through daily experiences.
- The mission of Brighton Montessori School is to nurture respect, responsibility and achievement; facilitate personal empowerment; and develop lifelong learning attitudes and skills, using the Montessori method of education for individuals of early childhood age.
- The vision of Brighton Montessori School is to become a regional leader in providing the highest quality Montessori education, under the guidance of certified teachers, in an environment that encourages each child to achieve his or her full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
BrightonGrades: PK-8 | 341 students
1400 Skeel St
Brighton, CO 80601
1011 Dry Creek Dr
Longmont, CO 80503
BrightonGrades: PK-12 | 230 students
13100 East 144th Avenue
Brighton, CO 80601