Brighton Montessori School
- The Brighton Montessori School is the only private non-profit Montessori preschool and kindergarten for children ages three to six in Brighton.
- We offer American Montessori Society approved curriculum taught by Montessori-certified teachers.
- Our maximum student-to-teacher ratio is ten to one. We offer children opportunities to grow in an environment that permits the child to select and participate freely in activities; helps the child become an orderly, integrated person with self-direction, inner discipline, and a sense of responsibility; fulfills the child's need to become independent and able to make good decisions; makes it easy for the child to learn social as well as academic skills; promotes physical and social development; and nurtures self-confidence and self-esteem through daily experiences.
- The mission of Brighton Montessori School is to nurture respect, responsibility and achievement; facilitate personal empowerment; and develop lifelong learning attitudes and skills, using the Montessori method of education for individuals of early childhood age.
- The vision of Brighton Montessori School is to become a regional leader in providing the highest quality Montessori education, under the guidance of certified teachers, in an environment that encourages each child to achieve his or her full potential.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||40 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
1400 Skeel St
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-3443 0.8 PK-8
- Longmont Grades: NS-K
1011 Dry Creek Dr
Longmont, CO 80503
(303)682-0102 20.2 NS-K
- Roopville Grades: K-12 | 141 students
1355 N Highway 27
Roopville, GA 30170
(770)854-4659 1177.4 K-12
- Massillon Grades: K-12 | 80 students
965 Overlook Ave Sw
Massillon, OH 44647
(330)833-1039 1223 K-12
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.