Zion Lutheran School
Tel: (303) 659-3443
- Zion Lutheran School, together with parents, provides a caring, God-centered environment to nurture children and families to grow in God's Word, a living faith, academic excellence, love, and service to God and others all to the glory of God.
- Zion Lutheran School offers a Christ-centered Preschool and Daycare for ages three and four.
- Zion Lutheran School is dedicated to the God pleasing objective of building Christian citizens.
- In this educational process, we elevate Christ to the central focal position.
- From Him, we receive not only our aims and objectives but also the inspiration for our forward march.
- It is our prayer that Christ would grant us a passion for educating His lambs, and that they would grow daily in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||275 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: PK-10 | 38 students
820 S 5th Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303) 659-1223 0.8 PK-10
- Brighton Grades: NS | 40 students
203 S 3rd Ave
Brighton, CO 80601
(303) 659-0515 0.8 NS
- Thornton Grades: PK-8 | 83 students
12021 Northaven Cir
Thornton, CO 80241
(303) 457-2408 8.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.