Brooklyn Jesuit Prep
- Brooklyn Jesuit Prep school, one of the youngest Nativity-model schools in the country, graduated its first class in June 2006.
- BJP began with an after-school program in the spring of 2003 and the Summer Leadership Program in Summer 2003 to prepare incoming students for the middle school.
- In September 2003, our first fifth and sixth graders started classes full-time.
- The school became a full middle school in September 2005 with grades five through eight and graduated its first class of students in June 2006! Both boys and girls attend BJP, but the boys and girls attend separate, single-gender classes.
- This method allows students to focus on their academics while providing them opportunities for interaction during the after-school program.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|