International Christian School
International Christian School is a distinctively Christian, private school that offers high academic and spiritual standards to its students.
It is an extended ministry of the International Baptist Church.
This school believes that time and talent are trusts from God and is concerned with the spiritual as well as the intellectual growth of the students.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 78 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: May. 15 / Jul. 31 / rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Average SAT score
Classroom Dress Code
(Details upon request)
(Details upon request)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
May. 15 / Jul. 31 / rolling
Discounts are available for multiple children...details upon request.
Total Sports Offered
- International Christian School is dedicated to assisting parents in their God-given responsibility of educating their children by providing a high-quality spiritual and academic program while encouraging children to live Christ-centered lives. It is the mission of International Christian School to help each child reach his full potential before God and to become a contributing citizen of the society in which he is to dwell.
- The primary objective and purpose of International Christian School is to train the student in the knowledge of God and the Christian way of life while giving the student an excellent education. The teachers of International Christian School realize their solemn responsibility before God in molding the life and character of each of their students in order to give a good foundation for each child's future. Christian education is education that is Christ centered, pupil related, and socially applied with a Biblical foundation. The finest education is virtually worthless unless the child develops the self-discipline and determination that are essential if he is to succeed in life. International Christian School is built on the premise that God's Holy Word, the Bible, when applied to a child's life, will provide him with the time-tested principles that will enable him to set proper goals and give him the strength to meet them. International Christian School consistently reinforces the parents' authority in the home, as well as a sense of duty to God and country.
Profile last updated: 10/01/2021
I don't know how many times I have recommended International Christian School to friends and acquaintances. My son just graduated from that school and it has imparted to him the required education, but most of all it taught him how to fear and love the LORD more and more. I distinctly remember during his initial interview with the Vice Principal, he was told "you are not here to make friends, but to learn". He did gain friends through the years but putting his studies first was instilled in his mind early on, something I appreciate. I am most thankful and grateful to the Principal, the faculty, and staff of ICS. For any parent who has qualms about where to send their kids to, ICS is for you!
Our family has been thankful for International Christian School. A small school feel where everyone gets to know each other in our bustling city, and teachers who care for their students. I appreciate the education my children are receiving at ICS, in their academics as well as their respect and loyalty for God, country and others. Please consider ICS for your child!
Endorse International Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.