Hasc - Hebrew Academy For Special Children
- Since 1963, Hebrew Academy For Sp Children continues to provide high quality education and therapeutic services to children with special needs.
- Families are an integral component of our education process. Highly structured and individualized, our programs concentrate on the development of the whole child in the least restrictive environment.
- Progressive vision and traditional leadership enable us to synthesize proven techniques with the new and innovative approaches.
- We are guided by creativity, compassion and motivation as we strive to make a world of a difference in the lives of our children.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: K-12 | 78 students
49 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11223
(718) 714-7400 2.1 K-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.