Hasc - Hebrew Academy For Special Children
- Since 1963, Hebrew Academy For Sp Children continues to provide high quality education and therapeutic services to children with special needs.
- Families are an integral component of our education process. Highly structured and individualized, our programs concentrate on the development of the whole child in the least restrictive environment.
- Progressive vision and traditional leadership enable us to synthesize proven techniques with the new and innovative approaches.
- We are guided by creativity, compassion and motivation as we strive to make a world of a difference in the lives of our children.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Society of Hebrew Day Schools (NSHDS)|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New YorkGrades: UG | 185 students
25 W 17th St
New York, NY 10011
- BrooklynGrades: KG-12 | 69 students
49 Avenue T
Brooklyn, NY 11223
- BrooklynGrades: PK-12 | 127 students
312 Coney Island Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11218
- New YorkGrades: K-12 | 306 students
587 Main St
New York, NY 10044
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.