Block Institute School
- Block Institute of Brooklyn New York is a non-profit, non-sectarian agency dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families.
- Established in 1962, Block Institute has extensive experience providing individualized services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Block Institute has been a beacon of hope for the developmentally disabled and their families.
- Our program offerings include Special Education and Evaluation Services for children with special needs ages three to eight years old.
- Block Institute is committed to community awareness, sensitivity, and acceptance of individuals with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017