Block Institute School
- Block Institute of Brooklyn New York is a non-profit, non-sectarian agency dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families.
- Established in 1962, Block Institute has extensive experience providing individualized services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Block Institute has been a beacon of hope for the developmentally disabled and their families.
- Our program offerings include Special Education and Evaluation Services for children with special needs ages three to eight years old.
- Block Institute is committed to community awareness, sensitivity, and acceptance of individuals with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.