Block Institute School
- Block Institute of Brooklyn New York is a non-profit, non-sectarian agency dedicated to improving the quality of life for people with disabilities and their families.
- Established in 1962, Block Institute has extensive experience providing individualized services for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Block Institute has been a beacon of hope for the developmentally disabled and their families.
- Our program offerings include Special Education and Evaluation Services for children with special needs ages three to eight years old.
- Block Institute is committed to community awareness, sensitivity, and acceptance of individuals with disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||252 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.