The teachers at Brothers Drive KinderCare are passionate and dedicated to educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have many years of experience in the field of Early Childhood Education and on site, hands on, experience.
The teachers at Brothers Drive KinderCare strive for excellence and implement this by engaging in trainings throughout the year on topics that pertain to education, health and safety, communication and team building.
The dedication of the teachers here are clear to see on a daily basis and are shown through their commitment to children and families by their passion and love for what they do.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 57 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brothers Drive KinderCare located in Lafayette Indiana! We are very excited to be assisting you and your family in your journey in finding a top notch childcare center. At KinderCare we concentrate on the education of young children in all categories of development such as cognitive, social, emotional physical and adaptive skills. Here at Brothers Drive KinderCare we rely heavily on the partnership of families in order to allow children to thrive and develop to their full potential. Teachers enjoy interacting with parents in efforts to learn about their children and help mold them along their educational journey. Families can breathe a little easier knowing that their children are in a safe and loving learning environment where teachers are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Here at Brothers Drive KinderCare the safety of your children is our top priority. We implement numerous policies regarding safety measures such as our doors that require a code to enter into classrooms that changes every six months, locks on gates that enter on to our three different playgrounds, and procedures for pick up and drop off when new faces appear in the building. In addition to policies and procedures we also have a health and safety coordinator. Rachel is in charge of conducting monthly emergency drills, ensuring that all toys and equipment are in tact, and overseeing that all staff are up to date on CPR and First Aid.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Accept Hoosier Childcare (covers partial or full tuition based on income and education level) - Parent must contact CCDF office and speak with case worker for approval; Center cannot assist with process, but accepts it. Co-pay levels vary between $5-$90 weekly
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brothers Drive KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brothers Drive KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brothers Drive KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.