The teachers and staff at Lafayette KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average tenure of over five years at our center and an average of ten years in the Early Childhood field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's Credential or Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education.
The Lafayette KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to additional college courses and seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lafayette KinderCare! We are excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, cognitive and physical development. We are committed to you and the enhancement of your child's educational experience, starting as young as two years old up to twelve years old. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! At the Lafayette KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different; what makes us a family!
- Our center adheres to highest safety and maintenance standards. There is an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator. All the staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. This center has a secured entry door with a key pad and the playground is fenced in. The center conducts monthly fire and tornado drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DCS, Indiana state voucher program
Endorse Brady KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.