Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment, and are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Here at Bruceville KinderCare every day is full of meaningful learning and exciting activities. Children delight in purposeful projects while developing social skills and learning through play! Our children, parents and teachers agree that this is a wonderful place to be! Our teachers and staff work hard to ensure a positive and interactive learning environment everyday. We have extensive health and safety procedures and policies to ensure the well being of the children at all times. This truly is a family environment with everyone invested in our children's future. We have an open door policy and encourage open communication daily through informal meetings, personal notes to families, and parent teacher conferences through out the year. Our number one priority is the safety and education of the children that our parents trust us with everyday.
- The health and safety of all the children is our top priority that we take extremely serious. We know that families trust us with their children everyday and we feel privileged to have been given that trust. A member of management is always present in the building and all staff and management are CPR and First aid certified. All of the staff responsible for transporting children in our KinderCare vans are also CPR and First aid certified. Our health and safety coordinator does monthly fire and disaster drills as well as other health and safety trainings with children and staff. Our front door is protected by a key pad and all gates as well as fences are locked and protected by alarm. We follow strict cleaning standards to proactively limit illnesses throughout the building.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Child Action & Cal. Works
Endorse Bruceville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.