Tel: (916) 684-9284
Our staff of highly trained teachers have a passion for educating.
They work each day to provide a joyful, warm and safe environment.
Our teachers are eager to understand your needs and to provide the best service possible to your unique family.
It is our promise that you will share in all of the joy of your child's experiences each day through regular communication with their teachers.
Whether a formal parent teacher conference or a simple note home, we believe communication is of the highest priority.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Laguna West KinderCare. This is an amazing place where each day is spent playing, exploring and LEARNING. We understand that this is one of the most important decisions that you will ever make, and we are honored that you and your family have trusted us to be a part of your extended family. We have a team of dedicated teachers whose passion is to provide the very best care and education possible. By our learn through play approach, we focus on whole child development including their emotional, social, cognitive and physical development. From literacy development through a print rich environment to social skills build in dramatic play, at KinderCare everything we do is designed for learning.
- Health and safety is among our top priorities. We keep a secure environment through a coded front entry, alarms on every gate exiting the property as well as adhering to a very strict pick up policy. The health of every child in our care is top of mind each and every day. Each center's Health & Safety Coordinator works each day to ensure we provide a clean and sanitized environment for children of all ages. All staff member are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Action
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Laguna KinderCare is Al-arqam Islamic School & College Preparatory (5.5 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic School (2.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elk Grove Grades: NS-PK
9394 Bruceville Rd
Elk Grove, CA 95758
(916) 684-4040 2.8 NS-PK
- Sacramento Grades: NS-PK | 28 students
4920 Mack Rd
Sacramento, CA 95823
(916) 428-1880 3.6 NS-PK
- Elk Grove Grades: PK-K | 184 students
8939 E Stockton Blvd
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916) 714-0735 3.8 PK-K
- Sacramento Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
7580 Center Pkwy
Sacramento, CA 95823
(916) 421-6189 4.2 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.