Buena Ventura KinderCare
Welcome to Buena Ventura KinderCare. We are so excited that you have shown interest in our school.
We have several staff members that have been at this location for five years or longer.
Our staff are all fully qualified preschool teachers and many of them still continue to expand their knowledge by continuing their education. We look forward to having you visit our school.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Buena Ventura KinderCare has been serving the community of Ventura since January of 2003. We are proud to say we offer a quality learning program. We achieved NAEYC accreditation in November of 2015. We welcome you to come in and see how we are designed for learning!
- We offer many safety features here at Buena Ventura KinderCare. We offer a keypad entry into our school that we only give to families upon enrollment and we change the code every 6 months to ensure our building is safe. We are nestled back off the busy street of Victoria Avenue and we are surrounded by great neighbors. All of our play yards are fenced in and we have secure gates at the front of the school that include an alarm if the gate is opened. All of our center staff is CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Children Home Society, Child Development Resources, NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Buena Ventura KinderCare?
The application deadline for Buena Ventura KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Buena Ventura KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.