Ventura Montessori School
- Ventura Montessori School is committed to provide each child the opportunity to fulfill his/her potential possibilities to become an independent, secure and balanced human being.
- It is our belief that any method of education should not be to fill the child with facts from a pre-selected course of studies, but rather cultivate his/her natural desire to learn and to help the child help himself/herself, enabling him/her to act independent from the adult.
- The Montessori method is unique, not only in its scientific approach to fulfilling a child's mental and physical needs, but also in the way it encourages a maturity of behavior in a child and his/her development of self-discipline and self-esteem.
- The resulting positive and enthusiastic attitude, so important to a child's future, is in fact one of the hallmarks of a Montessori child who has had the opportunity to start young.
- It is also our goal to motivate the family to feel a sense of commitment and dedication toward our school.
- By exemplifying high standards of excellence our reputation and sense of individualism will empower us to be the best we can be and surpass anyone's opinion of a good quality school and facility.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,700|
|Tuition Notes||Monthly tuition for full day (9am-2:30pm) students is $470. Monthly tuition for half day (9am-12pm) students is $440.|
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.