Calvary Chapel Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Calvary Chapel Academy was founded in September of 1987 as an education ministry to serve the members of Calvary Chapel of the Finger Lakes (CCFL).
- Since then we have expanded it to incorporate families who do not fellowship at CCFL. Currently we have grades Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum is from Bob Jones University Press and God's Word.
- We teach from a Biblical worldview. Our desire is for students to develop Christ-like character.
- We want to encourage our young people to have hearts to serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us to receive an information packet.|
- "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children." Isaiah 54:13
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canandaigua Grades: NS-K | 40 students
400 Fort Hill Avenue Building 34
Canandaigua, NY 14424
(585)393-8155 4.5 NS-K
- Palmyra Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
2023 E Palmyra Port Gibson Rd
Palmyra, NY 14522
(315)597-4400 13 PK-12
I have been very pleased with this school. My son's curriculum is so much more than what you get in public school. I would HIGHLY recommend them. They have also taught him manners. My son opens the door for me now and says, "Ladies first." That is something he would NOT get at public school.
- Posted by Parent - Luvmy
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.