Calvary Chapel Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (585) 398-2218
- Calvary Chapel Academy was founded in September of 1987 as an education ministry to serve the members of Calvary Chapel of the Finger Lakes (CCFL).
- Since then we have expanded it to incorporate families who do not fellowship at CCFL. Currently we have grades Pre-K through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum is from Bob Jones University Press and God's Word.
- We teach from a Biblical worldview. Our desire is for students to develop Christ-like character.
- We want to encourage our young people to have hearts to serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us to receive an information packet.|
- "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children." Isaiah 54:13
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Canandaigua Grades: PK-K | 26 students
400 Fort Hill Avenue Building 34
Canandaigua, NY 14424
(585) 393-8155 4.5 PK-K
- Palmyra Grades: PK-12 | 69 students
2023 E Palmyra Port Gibson Rd
Palmyra, NY 14522
(315) 597-4400 13 PK-12
I would absolutely recommend this school for any Christian family looking to really get the word of God into their kiddos. This school is amazing, the teachers and pastors really take such good care of the kids. And the academics are absolutely on point, my son is at least a year ahead of where he was in public school. Amazing place for kids!!
- Posted by Parent - Sara
I have been very pleased with this school. My son's curriculum is so much more than what you get in public school. I would HIGHLY recommend them. They have also taught him manners. My son opens the door for me now and says, "Ladies first." That is something he would NOT get at public school.
- Posted by Parent - Luvmy
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.