Calvary Chapel Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Calvary Chapel Academy was founded in September of 1987 as an education ministry to serve the members of Calvary Chapel of the Finger Lakes (CCFL).
- Since then we have expanded it to incorporate families who do not fellowship at CCFL. Currently we have grades Kindergarten through 8th grade.
- Our curriculum is from Bob Jones University Press and God's Word.
- We teach from a Biblical worldview. Our desire is for students to develop Christ-like character.
- We want to encourage our young people to have hearts to serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact us to receive an information packet.|
- "And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children." Isaiah 54:13
- School Location Miles Grades Students
CanandaiguaGrades: NS-K | 31 students
400 Fort Hill Avenue Building 34
Canandaigua, NY 14424
PalmyraGrades: PK-12 | 60 students
2023 E Palmyra Port Gibson Rd
Palmyra, NY 14522
I have been very pleased with this school. My son's curriculum is so much more than what you get in public school. I would HIGHLY recommend them. They have also taught him manners. My son opens the door for me now and says, "Ladies first." That is something he would NOT get at public school.
- Posted by Parent - Luvmy
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017