St Mary School
Tel: (585) 394-4300
- St. Mary's School exists to integrate spirituality with the student's moral, academic, cultural, and physical development.
- Our school fosters character, compassion and values through a Christ centered education.
- As an extension of the Roman Catholic Church ministry, we partner with parents and our community to provide the highest quality education.
- In working to make the subject matter relevant to the student in all curriculum areas, the teachers and staff stress academic excellence, guide each student's personal growth and encourage them to develop a sense of self.
- This enables students to reflect and grow from their own experiences and those of others.
- Students will be expected to take responsibility for their own actions and to make constructive changes in their own personal growth and development.
- St. Mary's School strives to nurture the students in a family atmosphere to become service oriented, responsible and self-motivated citizens.
- Our focus at St. Mary's School is to assist and motivate our school community to develop personal relationships with each other: students, faculty, parents, the parish and most importantly, with God.
- We extend our relationships with the community through our service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.