Calvary Christian School and Children's Center
5.00 (4 reviews)
- Calvary Christian School and Children's Center serves 240 students in grades Nursery/Preschool-8 and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The student:teacher of Calvary Christian School and Children's Center is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Assembly of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||240 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki or navy pants, shorts or skirts (girls) with a solid color polo. )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,200|
|Tuition Notes||Graduated tuition scale|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Admissions Director||Tasha Bossio|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- The Calvary Christian School community has been warmly welcoming families since 1980. Calvary Christian School (CCS) is an interdenominational, co-educational school dedicated to developing the whole student to the glory of God and is a ministry of Calvary Church of Naperville.Calvary Christian School focuses on bringing the home, church and school into a partnership for the purpose of training the next generation. Our mission is to graduate students with a firm Biblical Foundation and an Excellent Education.
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Calvary Christian School and Children's Center also viewed these schools: Naperville Christian Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Naperville Grades: NS-12 | 99 students
1451 Raymond Drive
Naperville, IL 60563
(630)637-9622 4 NS-12
The best decision I've ever made was to send my 3 kids at CCS. It is a God centered curriculum, so advanced that my daughter who graduated from CCS had a great advantage in HS. The school is so Clean, very safe & all the teachers & staff were super awesome. I thank God every day for His provision & in return I was able to send them to this great Christian school!! I love CCS!!!
- Posted by Parent - Analee Navarro
When students leave Calvary Christian School, they are not only academically prepared for high school, they have a world view that is solidly centered around Christ. My own children have flourished in high school, and I can thank the staff from Calvary Christian School with helping them to achieve their greatest potential while there.
- Posted by Parent - June Sheneman
My 2nd graders has flourished in her time at Calvary. The teachers are great and very attentive to her needs; they are also all licensed. The facilities are excellent. There is plenty of room in each classroom as well as an art room, computer lab, awesome library, and gym. She has at the opportunity to grow in her love of music as well with semi annual music programs where students are able to audition for solos and speaking parts.
- Posted by Parent - Tina
Calvary Christian School is a great place for my kids. I have a 5th grader girl and a 2nd grader boy. The academic level is excellent, teachers are very good and the christian foundation is amazing! I highly reccomend
- Posted by Parent - erida
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.