Naperville Montessori School
- Naperville Montessori School provides Maria Montessori education. Dr. Maria Montessori believed that, given the right environment, children could learn anything.
- That's why it is so important that a Montessori school provide all of the proven tools and methods developed by the doctor and perfected for the modern world.
- And that's just what we do at Montessori Unlimited. Unlike other so-called "Montessori" schools, we present children with a complete environment true to the Montessori Method, not just a few tools here and there.
- Our classrooms are designed to promote self-direction and self-discipline, to allow children to create their own substantive body of knowledge through exploration and observation, following their own interests at their own pace.
- Highly qualified teachers we call them "directors" and "directresses" - observe, and offer guidance and support while children build their cognitive and creative abilities.
- The result are children who are engaged and interested in learning, and eager to advance.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school directly for tuition information.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, chess, dance, martial arts, piano and voice lessons, socce|
- People that viewed Naperville Montessori School also viewed these schools: Fox Valley Montessori School.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.