Naperville Montessori School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (630) 904-5399
- Naperville Montessori School provides Maria Montessori education. Dr. Maria Montessori believed that, given the right environment, children could learn anything.
- That's why it is so important that a Montessori school provide all of the proven tools and methods developed by the doctor and perfected for the modern world.
- And that's just what we do at Montessori Unlimited.
- Unlike other so-called "Montessori" schools, we present children with a complete environment true to the Montessori Method, not just a few tools here and there.
- Our classrooms are designed to promote self-direction and self-discipline, to allow children to create their own substantive body of knowledge through exploration and observation, following their own interests at their own pace. Highly qualified teachers we call them "directors" and "directresses" - observe, and offer guidance and support while children build their cognitive and creative abilities.
- The result are children who are engaged and interested in learning, and eager to advance.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||120 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school directly for tuition information.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Drama Program, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
martial arts, soccer
Profile last updated:
I LOVE this school. My son has learned so much and truly loves going to school. He just turned 4, and he is reading and writing. Everyone is so warm and caring. The staff is wonderful. It is like having an extended family. We love Naperville Montessori School.
- Posted by Parent - Jessica
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.