Naperville Montessori School
- Naperville Montessori School provides Maria Montessori education. Dr. Maria Montessori believed that, given the right environment, children could learn anything.
- That's why it is so important that a Montessori school provide all of the proven tools and methods developed by the doctor and perfected for the modern world.
- And that's just what we do at Montessori Unlimited. Unlike other so-called "Montessori" schools, we present children with a complete environment true to the Montessori Method, not just a few tools here and there.
- Our classrooms are designed to promote self-direction and self-discipline, to allow children to create their own substantive body of knowledge through exploration and observation, following their own interests at their own pace.
- Highly qualified teachers we call them "directors" and "directresses" - observe, and offer guidance and support while children build their cognitive and creative abilities.
- The result are children who are engaged and interested in learning, and eager to advance.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||114 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Contact school directly for tuition information.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||art, chess, dance, martial arts, piano and voice lessons, soccer art, chess, dance, martial arts, soccer, piano and voice lessons,
People that viewed Naperville Montessori School also viewed these schools: Fox Valley Montessori School.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?