Calvary Christian School
- Calvary Christian School was established in 1979 as a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church and includes Kindergarten through grade twelve.
- The purpose of the school is to train and educate Christian young people to meet their fullest potential both spiritually and academically.
- Calvary Christian School wishes to work in agreement with parents in fulfilling the Biblical direction given for the education of our children.
- We desire to see lives changed and molded for the glory of God.
- Calvary Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin and extends to them all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made to students of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: PK-12 | 190 students
304 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625
(864)225-6261 10.9 PK-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.