Calvary Christian School
- Calvary Christian School was established in 1979 as a ministry of Calvary Baptist Church and includes Kindergarten through grade twelve.
- The purpose of the school is to train and educate Christian young people to meet their fullest potential both spiritually and academically.
- Calvary Christian School wishes to work in agreement with parents in fulfilling the Biblical direction given for the education of our children.
- We desire to see lives changed and molded for the glory of God.
- Calvary Christian School admits students of any race, color, or national and ethnic origin and extends to them all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made to students of the school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||85 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anderson Grades: PK-12 | 190 students
304 Pearman Dairy Road
Anderson, SC 29625
(864)225-6261 10.9 PK-12
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.