Calvary Christian School serves 207 students in grades Prekindergarten-8, is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
The student:teacher of Calvary Christian School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Other.
- Top Ranked ID School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 207 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 15%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Affordable tuition varies by grade level. See school website for details.
National avg.: 85%
- Calvary Christian School, educating Beginning Preschool (3-4 year olds) to 8th grade students, offers parents an affordable private school education. Our staff and faculty have made a commitment with parents to educate their children spiritually as well as academically. We will instruct them academically and guide them in their social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth. This will enable them to be fully equipped for what God has ordained them to accomplish. We would love for you to schedule a time to view our classes and find out what makes Calvary Christian School a wonderful place for your child to learn.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Calvary Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Calvary Christian School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
What is Calvary Christian School's ranking?
Calvary Christian School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Idaho for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Calvary Christian School?
The application deadline for Calvary Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Calvary Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.