Camas Montessori School
- We are a licensed preschool through Kindergarten. We focus on nurturing each child's interests and skill levels.
- We pride ourselves on having a wonderful, nurturing staff. We are a Montessori School with AMI affiliation.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||19 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$796|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition rates vary from 11 month payment schedule to 10 monthly payments and from halfday to fullday programs.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Donna Hargrave|
- Morning halfday classes 8:30-11:30
- Fullday classes 8:30-3:00
- Before and After school classes 7:00am-4:00pm
- 10 or 11 monthly payments or annual payment with 5% discount
- Discounts for mulitple children or annual tuition payments
- Three year curriculum-children enrolled with same teacher through the end of their Kindergarten year.
- Tuition assistance available upon application acception before April 30
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camas Grades: NS-6 | 125 students
3500 Se 196th Ave
Camas, WA 98607
(360)833-1230 3.2 NS-6
- Vancouver Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
4120 NE St Johns Road
Vancouver, WA 98661
(360)906-0941 11.8 PK-12
- Vancouver Grades: K-12 | 31 students
9914 Se 6th St
Vancouver, WA 98664
(360)892-0454 8.1 K-12
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.