Cambridge Montessori School
- Cambridge Montessori School offers progressive educational programs from 12 months through Kindergarten as well as an After School program through 5th grade.
- We offer parents and students a safe and caring community that focuses on developing independent, confident children with a natural love of learning.
- Established for 20 years, and recently voted #1 Private School by Fort Bend Star Readers, we invite you to learn more about Cambridge Montessori School at www.cambridgemontessori.com.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||152 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform for Primary Students)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Ballet, Hands-on Science, Taekwondo|
Arts and Music Programs:
- Cambridge Montessori School (CMS) is dedicated to providing the highest quality Montessori education in Fort Bend County. We offer progressive educational programs from 12 months through Kindergarten as well as an After School program through 5th grade.
- CMS offers parents and students a safe and caring community that focuses on developing independent, confident children with a natural love of learning. Our Montessori-certified teachers and well-established staff guide students in a structured environment that promotes concentration, coordination, independent thinking, and responsibility. In addition to academic challenge, our students benefit from classes in music, physical education, and Spanish; a beautiful garden cultivated by each class, and on-site extracurricular activities.
- CMS seeks to educate the whole child, applying the Montessori philosophy, in a family-oriented environment. The philosophy is based on the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori whose holistic vision of education focuses on the cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs of the child. For Dr. Montessori, and for CMS, education is preparation for life.
- CMS encourages independent, self-directed learning not only for school, but for life, in a child-centered community valuing respect for others as well as in individual differences. We highly value our relationship with our children and our parents. CMS believes that strong communication and trust are key in sustaining a committed and supportive connection with our families.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sugar Land Grades: 6-12 | 16 students
13440 University Blvd., Suite 260
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281)207-9506 1.6 6-12
- Sugar Land Grades: NS-K | 172 students
1315 Soldiers Field Dr
Sugar Land, TX 77479
(281)277-8585 1.6 NS-K
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.