Camden Christian Academy
- Camden Christian Academy is a ministry of Camden Bible Baptist Church.
- The mission of Camden Christian Academy is to assist the parents and the local Bible-believing churches in providing a quality Christian education for young people in an environment where they will be encouraged to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and will be motivated to commit their lives to serve Him.
- Camden Christian Academy predominantly uses the A Beka curriculum. The biblical perspective, spiritual emphasis and high academic standards of this curriculum are important in developing a solid foundation for the spiritual and academic training of our students.
- Saxon math is used starting in the seventh grade and teachers supplement the curriculum with additional materials.
- We prepare students both spiritually and academically for post high school education is one purpose of Camden Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fordyce Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
1828 Industrial Dr
Fordyce, AR 71742
(866)817-5279 30.5 1-12
- Magnolia Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
250 Warnock Springs Rd
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870)234-2831 28.1 PK-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.