Camden Christian Academy
- Camden Christian Academy is a ministry of Camden Bible Baptist Church.
- The mission of Camden Christian Academy is to assist the parents and the local Bible-believing churches in providing a quality Christian education for young people in an environment where they will be encouraged to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and will be motivated to commit their lives to serve Him.
- Camden Christian Academy predominantly uses the A Beka curriculum. The biblical perspective, spiritual emphasis and high academic standards of this curriculum are important in developing a solid foundation for the spiritual and academic training of our students.
- Saxon math is used starting in the seventh grade and teachers supplement the curriculum with additional materials.
- We prepare students both spiritually and academically for post high school education is one purpose of Camden Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fordyce Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
1828 Industrial Dr
Fordyce, AR 71742
(866) 454-0085 30.5 1-12
- Magnolia Grades: PK-12 | 207 students
250 Warnock Springs Rd
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870) 234-2831 28.1 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.