Camden Christian Academy
- Camden Christian Academy is a ministry of Camden Bible Baptist Church.
- The mission of Camden Christian Academy is to assist the parents and the local Bible-believing churches in providing a quality Christian education for young people in an environment where they will be encouraged to receive Jesus Christ as their personal Savior and will be motivated to commit their lives to serve Him.
- Camden Christian Academy predominantly uses the A Beka curriculum. The biblical perspective, spiritual emphasis and high academic standards of this curriculum are important in developing a solid foundation for the spiritual and academic training of our students.
- Saxon math is used starting in the seventh grade and teachers supplement the curriculum with additional materials.
- We prepare students both spiritually and academically for post high school education is one purpose of Camden Christian Academy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 13%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fordyce Grades: 1-12 | 93 students
1828 Industrial Dr
Fordyce, AR 71742
(866)817-5279 30.5 1-12
- Magnolia Grades: PK-12 | 325 students
250 Warnock Springs Rd
Magnolia, AR 71753
(870)234-2831 28.1 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.