Canoga Park Preschool & Kindergarten
- Canoga Park Preschool and Kindergarten is designed to meet the needs of children from 2-6 years of age.
- Children are placed by developmental levels rather than age within the guidelines of our program.
- Each level encompasses Large and Small Motor Muscle Development, Eye Hand Coordination, Balance and Physical Development, Sequential Learning, Psychological and Emotional, Development, Social Skills.
- Our teachers assist children to become confident readers and problem solvers.
- Our core reading program is "Sing, Spell, Read & Write".
- This wonderful phonics program keeps children interested as they master letter sounds and decoding skills.
- Most children are reading at primer or preprimary levels before they leave us for 1st grade.
- Some children are ready for more and our program expands to meet their abilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Canoga Park Preschool & Kindergarten also viewed these schools: St Joseph The Worker School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
July 07, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.