Canoga Park Preschool & Kindergarten
- Canoga Park Preschool and Kindergarten is designed to meet the needs of children from 2-6 years of age.
- Children are placed by developmental levels rather than age within the guidelines of our program.
- Each level encompasses Large and Small Motor Muscle Development, Eye Hand Coordination, Balance and Physical Development, Sequential Learning, Psychological and Emotional, Development, Social Skills.
- Our teachers assist children to become confident readers and problem solvers.
- Our core reading program is "Sing, Spell, Read & Write".
- This wonderful phonics program keeps children interested as they master letter sounds and decoding skills.
- Most children are reading at primer or preprimary levels before they leave us for 1st grade.
- Some children are ready for more and our program expands to meet their abilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.