Canoga Park Preschool & Kindergarten
- Canoga Park Preschool and Kindergarten is designed to meet the needs of children from 2-6 years of age.
- Children are placed by developmental levels rather than age within the guidelines of our program.
- Each level encompasses Large and Small Motor Muscle Development, Eye Hand Coordination, Balance and Physical Development, Sequential Learning, Psychological and Emotional, Development, Social Skills.
- Our teachers assist children to become confident readers and problem solvers.
- Our core reading program is "Sing, Spell, Read & Write".
- This wonderful phonics program keeps children interested as they master letter sounds and decoding skills.
- Most children are reading at primer or preprimary levels before they leave us for 1st grade.
- Some children are ready for more and our program expands to meet their abilities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.