Canyon School for the Arts
- Canyon School for the Arts(CSFTA) is simply the best. The best in classroom instruction, student teacher ratio, curriculum and resources.
- We offer every child consistent Master Teacher instruction and a customized educational plan dedicated to enhancing their multiple intelligences.
- CSFTA's science and math program is aligned with the competitive International Baccalaureate system training the next generation of science and math leaders.
- The highly customized nature of the school ensures student success on their ultimate educational journey. Experience the Canyon School for the Arts difference!.
Canyon School for the Arts places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||TBI, Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial scholarships available for students 7-11 age.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Maryann O'Brien|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Richard Kramer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Enrichment Program, Dancer's Only, Science and Math Club for Girls|
- Baccalaureate Preparatory Program K-6
- Science and Math Academy
- The Dancer's School
- After School Enrichment Programs
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lindon Grades: PK | 76 students
310 S 400 W
Lindon, UT 84042
(801)796-7672 1.3 PK
- Provo Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801)356-1000 6 PK-8
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.