Canyon School for the Arts
- Canyon School for the Arts(CSFTA) is simply the best. The best in classroom instruction, student teacher ratio, curriculum and resources.
- We offer every child consistent Master Teacher instruction and a customized educational plan dedicated to enhancing their multiple intelligences.
- CSFTA's science and math program is aligned with the competitive International Baccalaureate system training the next generation of science and math leaders.
- The highly customized nature of the school ensures student success on their ultimate educational journey. Experience the Canyon School for the Arts difference!.
Canyon School for the Arts places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||TBI, Dyslexia, Mild Learning Differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,500|
|Tuition Notes||Financial scholarships available for students 7-11 age.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Dr. Maryann O'Brien|
|Admissions Associate||Mr. Richard Kramer|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||After School Enrichment Program, Dancer's Only, Science and Math Club for Girls|
- Baccalaureate Preparatory Program K-6
- Science and Math Academy
- The Dancer's School
- After School Enrichment Programs
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lindon Grades: PK | 76 students
310 S 400 W
Lindon, UT 84042
(801)796-7672 1.3 PK
- Provo Grades: PK-8 | 122 students
1598 W 820 N
Provo, UT 84601
(801)356-1000 6 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.