Cape Trinity Catholic School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 235 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,100
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 39%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition assistance available. Non-Catholic rate is $4500
National avg.: 85%
Sister Sheila Murphy
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art Club, Chess Club, Choir, Drama Club, Field Trips, Religious Christmas Program, Safety Patrol, Student Council, Yearbook
- St. Ann Regional is accredited by the Middle States Association. Technology is used across the curriculum. We have 11 large classrooms, computerized library, computer lab, and an all-purpose room. We offer an extended day program, hot lunch program, and transportation from Middle, Lower, and Dennis Townships.
A wonderful learning institution, caring faculty and a place to make lasting memories. Sister Marie and Sister Albertine were both very attentive in balancing the academic structure along with religious teachings.
Endorse Cape Trinity Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.