Carmi Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (618) 382-2807
- Carmi Christian School serves 36 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Carmi Christian School is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-5 | 110 students
401 Mulberry St
Mount Vernon, IN 47620
(812) 838-3621 18.6 PK-5
- Equality Grades: NS-12 | 43 students
Po Box 280
Equality, IL 62934
(618) 276-4236 25.6 NS-12
- Wadesville Grades: PK-8 | 210 students
4725 Saint Wendel Cynthiana Rd
Wadesville, IN 47638
(812) 963-3958 26 PK-8
- Mount Vernon Grades: PK-8 | 243 students
3420 Saint Phillips Rd S
Mount Vernon, IN 47620
(812) 985-2447 26.7 PK-8
- Evansville Grades: PK-8 | 211 students
6130 W Saint Joseph Rd
Evansville, IN 47720
(812) 963-3335 28.7 PK-8
The teachers and staff at CCS are the top of any academic program. Their facilities are also top notch. My son has been at CCS for two years and has excelled in all areas both academically and in maturity. I could not ask for anything better for my son and would recommend CCS to any family that is wanted quality education as well as incorporating God into their child's life. The one on one teaching has been exceptional for my son.
- Posted by Parent - mfish
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.