Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Allen
Tel: (972) 396-0909
Any preschool can help a child learn letters, numbers, or shapes. At Carpe Diem, we help children learn how to learn. Our curriculum emerges from the child`s interest and through experiential learning.
Our teachers continuously observe and document what children do and how they do it. Everything is done with realistic, attainable objectives, so teachers can plan meaningful activities and inform parents about their children`s progress.
We know early childhood education sets the foundation for a child`s future. We believe that where a child learns has a direct impact on how well a child learns, which is why we`ve put so much thought into creating the perfect learning atmosphere for our students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our programs also include character-building activities that teach the importance of fairness, integrity, and honesty. This approach inspires our students to think more creatively and develop problem-solving abilities.
- Our commitment to safety not only protects your child, it enables our teachers to focus their energies on the important tasks of teaching and nurturing.
- In our quest to create a preschool that sets a new standard for learning, Carpe Diem not only exceeds state-mandated guidelines, we also follow the stringent requirements set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- To ensure personalized attention and individualized instruction, we keep our student-to-teacher ratio extremely low.
- Each staff member is required to have first aid and CPR certification.
- Teachers and staff are required to participate in workshops and continuing education courses. Because we demand more from our teachers, we gladly recognize their credentials and offer them attractive benefits and above industry-average compensation. As a result, we attract better, more dedicated teachers who tend to stay with us year after year.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Allen is Good Tree Academy (1.2 miles away)
The nearest elementary school is Watters Montessori Academy (0.8 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Creme De La Creme - Allen (1.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Allen Grades: K-2 | 121 students
1292 Bossy Boots Dr
Allen, TX 75013
(214) 383-9000 0.8 K-2
- Allen Grades: NS-K | 49 students
1207 W Mcdermott Dr
Allen, TX 75013
(214) 495-0941 1.2 NS-K
- Allen Grades: PK-2 | 167 students
1222 N Alma Dr
Allen, TX 75013
(972) 908-2463 1.2 PK-2
A search for a teaching job in the midst of a severe recession takes much longer than it does in good economic times. Here's how to handle this situation.
Marketing yourself in tough times requires attention to details. Here are some tips to help you achieve success.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.