Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Allen
Any preschool can help a child learn letters, numbers, or shapes. At Carpe Diem, we help children learn how to learn. Our curriculum emerges from the child`s interest and through experiential learning.
Our teachers continuously observe and document what children do and how they do it. Everything is done with realistic, attainable objectives, so teachers can plan meaningful activities and inform parents about their children`s progress.
We know early childhood education sets the foundation for a child`s future. We believe that where a child learns has a direct impact on how well a child learns, which is why we`ve put so much thought into creating the perfect learning atmosphere for our students.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our programs also include character-building activities that teach the importance of fairness, integrity, and honesty. This approach inspires our students to think more creatively and develop problem-solving abilities.
- Our commitment to safety not only protects your child, it enables our teachers to focus their energies on the important tasks of teaching and nurturing.
- In our quest to create a preschool that sets a new standard for learning, Carpe Diem not only exceeds state-mandated guidelines, we also follow the stringent requirements set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- To ensure personalized attention and individualized instruction, we keep our student-to-teacher ratio extremely low.
- Each staff member is required to have first aid and CPR certification.
- Teachers and staff are required to participate in workshops and continuing education courses. Because we demand more from our teachers, we gladly recognize their credentials and offer them attractive benefits and above industry-average compensation. As a result, we attract better, more dedicated teachers who tend to stay with us year after year.
Endorse Carpe Diem Private Preschool - Allen. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.