Cascade Park KinderCare
Cascade Park KinderCare Photo #3 - We work with infants in a least restrictive environment, spending most of the time on the floor helping them learn and grow at their own pace.
Cascade Park KinderCare Photo #5 - In Discovery Preschool we master potty training, while continuing to focus on sharing, pretend play, sensory, art, and basic writing skills.
Cascade Park KinderCare Photo #7 - Welcome to Preschool where our children are immersed in the curriculum and have an opportunity to experience it hands on through enhancements to the environment.
The Cascade Park team is passionate about your child's happiness and growth and provide a safe, nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem.
This is more than a job for our team of educators and care providers.
It's an opportunity for them to share their passion for early education, while they inspire, engage and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Are you looking for a smaller, community focused center where every
teacher focuses on your child's needs and consistently
makes you feel at home, while also giving you the assurance of a
great educational start Welcome to Cascade Park KinderCare, where
the best of both worlds comes together!
What's important to you is important to us, and every member of our team wants to make you and your child feel comfortable, supported and excited about coming to school. Our classrooms, activities and lessons have been designed to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond and our smaller, intimate environment supports and nurtures your child along the journey. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery.
Our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- At Cascade Park KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent or guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Yes, with full-time authorization only
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cascade Park KinderCare?
The application deadline for Cascade Park KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cascade Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.