Mill Plain KinderCare
Our team is solidly focused on ensuring your child is successful at our center.
We work together to address any challenges an individual child may be having, and have also partnered with schools locally as our children transition to Kindergarten.
Ultimately, our goal is for every child's unique needs to be met and for them to feel at home in our center.
We have a commitment to work with every child and help them thrive in a group setting.
We have a mix of tenured and newer staff, but each of them holds the same passion and commitment to the success of your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Mill Plain KinderCare. We are located in Vancouver, Washington on SE 117th Avenue (across from Cinetopia). Our center provides quality care and education for children aged 12 months to 12 years. Our center was awarded NAC accreditation for the second time in 2012. Accreditation is awarded to centers that consistently provide a high level of care and education for young children. Our tenured staff is committed to on-going communication and building long lasting relationships with our families. Children have their own unique qualities and sometimes challenges, we approach each day with a sense of adventure. We focus on children's individual needs and working with your family to give each child the best opportunity to succeed on their own personal journey. We hope you will take the time to visit our center and see all the fun adventures your child will experience as part of our family at Mill Plain KinderCare.
- From our key code entry system to our vigilant cleaning and sanitization practices you can be assured that your child's health and safety is always our top priority. Our staff is CPR and first aid certified, and we even have a Health and Safety Coordinator on staff to ensure we stay on track. We invite you to stop by and see for yourself any time.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Yes. CD will go over programs with parent. Part-time available with subsidies if child has set schedule.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Mill Plain KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.