Cccd - Connecticut Ctr For Child Development
- Connecticut Center for Child Development is a non-profit school that is dedicated to improving the lives of children with autism, Asperger's Syndrome and other pervasive developmental disorders.
- These disorders are spectrum disorders meaning each child's abilities and disabilities are unique and impairments may range from mild to severe.
- Our goal is to help as many people with autism lead their lives with dignity and purpose.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Milford Grades: 2-12 | 14 students
597 Naugatuck Avenue
Milford, CT 06461
(203)876-0864 1.5 2-12
- Millbrook Grades: Inquire with school | 55 students
3374 Franklin Ave
Millbrook, NY 12545
(845)677-3251 50.8 Inquire with school
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.