Cedar Hall School
- Located on a farm in rural Middle Tennessee, Cedar Hall School was established to give children a place to obtain a full, well-rounded education in a setting of acceptance and love.
- Treating one another with dignity and respect coupled with a strong sense of integrity under girds the foundation of our community.
- The challenging academic setting encourages the art of critical thinking, and mentoring takes on a primary role in the daily life of the student.
- It is our dream and intention to give children the tools to become truly educated which include a love for learning, a disciplined work ethic, and a living response to the needs of others.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-12|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SmyrnaGrades: PK-1 | 67 students
185 Enon Springs Rd W
Smyrna, TN 37167
- MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 684 students
100 E MTCS Rd
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
- ManchesterGrades: PK-12 | 63 students
66 Fairlane Drive
Manchester, TN 37355
- ShelbyvilleGrades: K-12 | 85 students
Po Box 1030
Shelbyville, TN 37160
- MurfreesboroGrades: PK-12 | 497 students
3124 Franklin Road
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.