Cedar Valley Christian Academy
- Cedar Valley Christian Center is a place where we can all experience the Oasis of Love and develop a meaningful relationship with God.
- It is a place where you will make friends, experience Praise and Worship like never before.
- If you are looking for an experience like never before for your family without pressure, visit us at Cedar Valley Christian Center.
- Cedar Valley Christian Center is a teaching and worship center.
- We are dedicated to helping each individual, member, and family reach their full potential spiritually, mentally, physically and financially in Jesus Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-12 | 51 students
1311 Johns Ave
Lancaster, TX 75134
(972)218-7373 1 PK-12
- Cedar Hill Grades: K-4 | 87 students
310 W Belt Line Road
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
(972)291-1313 10.4 K-4
- Dallas Grades: PK-8 | 524 students
1821 W Camp Wisdom Road
Dallas, TX 75232
(214)672-9206 5.2 PK-8
- Dallas Grades: PK-5 | 235 students
7710 S Westmoreland Rd
Dallas, TX 75237
(972)572-4262 6.8 PK-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.