Our teaching staff is made up of professionals that have a passion and desire to work with children, to see them grow and develop into their own person.
The teachers are certified with their Child Development Associates Credential (CDA) or Bachelor's Degree.
All of the staff at the center are dedicated to making sure your child is safe, secure, well taken care of and has a day filled with learning and adventure.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 58 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are so glad you have chosen to look into the Columbus KinderCare. Our team would love to meet you and show you our wonderful center. We have a beautiful back-yard where your child can explore and grow to their full potential. We also have wonderful classrooms full of adventure and education. We offer amazing nutritious meals guided by the federal food program. Our staff is professionally trained, experienced and highly qualified. Come in today for a tour and see the amazing quality of our program, facility and staff!
Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority.Our school has a keypad entry for parents to enter into the building. All children must be signed in and out on our paper based roster on a daily basis by our teachers. Please make sure you walk with your child to their classroom. A teacher will be so happy to see you and your childeach day. We have fenced in and secure playground to allow the children opportunities to explore the outdoors.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF; NACCRRA; Military is additional 10% off; Columbus Reg. Hospital is 10% off; Furceia is 10% off; Federal Food Program
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Central Avenue KinderCare often compared to?
Central Avenue KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like North Star Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Central Avenue KinderCare?
The application deadline for Central Avenue KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Central Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.