Central Avenue KinderCare
Central Avenue KinderCare Photo #8 - Our songs and fingerplays are one of our favorite things to do in the Toddler room.
Our teaching staff is made up of professionals that have a passion and desire to work with children, to see them grow and develop into their own person.
The teachers are certified with their Child Development Associates Credential (CDA) or Bachelor's Degree.
All of the staff at the center are dedicated to making sure your child is safe, secure, well taken care of and has a day filled with learning and adventure.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 58 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 24%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are so glad you have chosen to look into the Columbus KinderCare. Our team would love to meet you and show you our wonderful center. We have a beautiful back-yard where your child can explore and grow to their full potential. We also have wonderful classrooms full of adventure and education. We offer amazing nutritious meals guided by the federal food program. Our staff is professionally trained, experienced and highly qualified. Come in today for a tour and see the amazing quality of our program, facility and staff!
Keeping your child safe and secure is our first priority.Our school has a keypad entry for parents to enter into the building. All children must be signed in and out on our paper based roster on a daily basis by our teachers. Please make sure you walk with your child to their classroom. A teacher will be so happy to see you and your child each day. We have fenced in and secure playground to allow the children opportunities to explore the outdoors.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCDF; NACCRRA; Military is additional 10% off; Columbus Reg. Hospital is 10% off; Furceia is 10% off; Federal Food Program
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Central Avenue KinderCare often compared to?
Central Avenue KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like North Star Montessori School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Central Avenue KinderCare?
The application deadline for Central Avenue KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Central Avenue KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.