Central Catholic Jr Sr High School
- Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School is a comprehensive school including grades seven through twelve.
- Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School develops mature, responsible Christians through fostering spiritual, intellectual and social balance in the lives of members of the entire school community by nurturing growth in faith on a personal and communal level; by supporting parents in partnership with the formation and development of their children through the teaching of Christian values in the Catholic tradition; by providing a challenging education, integrating academic and social opportunities; and by promoting responsible citizenship and active service within the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||433 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hobart Grades: PK-8 | 21 students
3528 St. Joseph Place
Hobart, IN 46342
(219) 962-9999 82.3 PK-8
- Indianapolis Grades: 9-12 | 713 students
5885 Crittenden Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46220
(317) 251-1451 54.3 9-12
- Indianapolis Grades: 7-12 | 639 students
3360 W 30th St
Indianapolis, IN 46222
(317) 924-4333 53.6 7-12
- Hartselle Grades: PK-11 | 123 students
1301 Bethel Rd
Hartselle, AL 35640
(256) 773-2154 409.8 PK-11
- Millbrook Grades: PK-12 | 172 students
3151 Hwy 14
Millbrook, AL 36054
(334) 285-0208 545.3 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.