Chaparral Christian Preschool & Kindergarten
- Chaparral Christian Preschool and Kindergarten is accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International.
- We Believe That Children Can Know God In A Personal Way, That They Can Grow Developmentally In All Areas (Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally, And Academically) And That They Can Show This Growth To Those Around Them.
- Our program is Age Appropriate, Bible Centered in an atmosphere of Cooperation and Respect.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||70 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: K-8 | 114 students
1125 N. Dobson Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)722-1445 18.2 K-8
- Phoenix Grades: PK-12 | 787 students
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)992-5100 3.2 PK-12
- Tempe Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
1200 E Southern Avenue
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480)966-5022 13.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.