Chattahoochee Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 983-9433
- Check out our FaceBook page @ Chattahoochee Christian School and find us on Instagram @ chattahoocheechristian.
- Chattahoochee Christian School is committed to be a school that partners with families to create a foundation of Christian faith and character upon which to build academic excellence. Our faculty and staff are committed to equipping our students to be life long learners both academically and spiritually.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Georgia Accrediting Commission
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||47 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,900|
|Tuition Notes||scholarships available, based on need|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Spanish Music Art PE
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-12 | 47 students
67 Academy Dr
Cleveland, GA 30528
(706) 865-1917 7.5 PK-12
- Dawsonville Grades: K-12 | 57 students
77 Hugh Stowers Rd
Dawsonville, GA 30534
(706) 265-7990 19.9 K-12
What an awesome group of Godly professionals at this school. So thankful our granddaughter is able to attend. We are very fortunate to have this school in our little community.
- Posted by Parent - Randy Oliver
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.