Chestnut Children's Center
Tel: (781) 455-7144
- Chestnut Children's Center was founded by Executive Director Lauren Petrini Hentschel in 1995.
- Lauren is supported by an outstanding staff of childhood education professionals whose childcare responsibilities are embellished by their love of children and commitment to learning.
- We address the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of children through a curriculum-based program of age-appropriate learning and play.
- Whether in group activities, quiet time, active play or on field trips, our goal is to build each child's self-esteem while laying the groundwork for their ongoing education.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||155 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Needham Grades: NS-5 | 388 students
90 Pickering St
Needham, MA 02492
(781) 444-4459 0.5 NS-5
- Needham Heights Grades: NS-PK
1000 Highland Ave
Needham Heights, MA 02494
(781) 449-0774 1 NS-PK
- Needham Grades: PK-K | 18 students
754 Greendale Ave
Needham, MA 02492
(781) 444-3058 1.7 PK-K
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?