5.00 (1 review)
- Children's Choice promotes a structured program of activities for cognitive enrichment, social and emotional well-being, and physical development.
- Each child at the Center is encouraged to develop his/her talents and abilities in a family oriented environment.
- Development is enriched when a child can participate with other children in a planned program guided by supportive and nurturing professionals.
- At Children's Choice we believe that providing a quality child care experience in a safe and secure environment is our number one priority.
- We will do everything possible to ensure a safe and productive learning environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We offer flexible scheduling.|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Children's Choice is Darul Arqam School (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South River Grades: NS-1 | 47 students
22 Holmes Avenue
South River, NJ 08882
(732)254-2417 1.1 NS-1
- East Brunswick Grades: PK-K | 64 students
176 Tices Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732)246-0606 1.1 PK-K
- Milltown Grades: NS-PK | 96 students
47 North Main Street
Milltown, NJ 08850
(732)846-0164 2 NS-PK
Children's Choice Academy (CCA) provides high quality education for the minds of the future. Long hours 6:30 am till 7:30 pm allow parents who commute feel secure about their child being fed and happy at our school. Extra curricular classes, such as: Spanish, Art and Music are included in tuition. Make up days and Vacation Credits are available for part time and full time students. CCA is serving community since 1982. All teachers are CPAR and First Aid Trained. For any questions please feel free to contact us: 732-613-4488, or email: email@example.com
- Posted by Administrator - Sasha Lerner
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.