5.00 (1 review)
- Children's Choice promotes a structured program of activities for cognitive enrichment, social and emotional well-being, and physical development.
- Each child at the Center is encouraged to develop his/her talents and abilities in a family oriented environment.
- Development is enriched when a child can participate with other children in a planned program guided by supportive and nurturing professionals.
- At Children's Choice we believe that providing a quality child care experience in a safe and secure environment is our number one priority.
- We will do everything possible to ensure a safe and productive learning environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We offer flexible scheduling.|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South River Grades: NS-1 | 47 students
22 Holmes Avenue
South River, NJ 08882
(732)254-2417 1.1 NS-1
- East Brunswick Grades: PK-K | 64 students
176 Tices Ln
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
(732)246-0606 1.1 PK-K
- Milltown Grades: NS-PK | 96 students
47 North Main Street
Milltown, NJ 08850
(732)846-0164 2 NS-PK
Children's Choice Academy (CCA) provides high quality education for the minds of the future. Long hours 6:30 am till 7:30 pm allow parents who commute feel secure about their child being fed and happy at our school. Extra curricular classes, such as: Spanish, Art and Music are included in tuition. Make up days and Vacation Credits are available for part time and full time students. CCA is serving community since 1982. All teachers are CPAR and First Aid Trained. For any questions please feel free to contact us: 732-613-4488, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted by Administrator - Sasha Lerner
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.