Unitarian Montessori School
Tel: (732) 246-0606
- The Unitarian Montessori School community embodies a rich diversity of culture.
- We nurture appreciation and awareness of differences. Our emphasis on peace, its symbols and possibilities, are core to the curriculum.
- We are privileged to have a seasoned staff who provide an environment for the children to blossom.
- Each child is appreciated and nurtured with respect and tender loving care.
- The result is a community of happy, songful children. The Unitarian Montessori provides a rich diversity of programs to stimulate growth in a variety of areas.
- All of the material that we cover is specific to each age group.
- From the toddler group up to the primary pre-schoolers. We also have a summer camp for those who wish to spend their summer at Montessori.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||59 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Unitarian Montessori School also viewed these schools: Community Christian Academy & Preschool.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerset Grades: PK-2 | 62 students
211 Demott Ln
Somerset, NJ 08873
(732) 246-9383 6 PK-2
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.