- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 37 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Children's Hour Montessori was founded in 1972 by Susan Cedar. Susan had felt in need in modern society for stimulating, and loving environment for the children of working parents. One underlying concern for Susan was the lack of solid educational emphasis in full day Care programs for young children. With the vision that full day care exposure through nursery school could be a positive asset to the developing child of working parents, Children's Hour was created. Children at school At Children's Hour, we feel that early childhood education should be addressed equally from several perspectives. The emotional social,cognitive, and creative development of the children in our care is our primary concern.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Children's Hour Montessori offer?
When is the application deadline for Children's Hour Montessori?
Endorse Children's Hour Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards