- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- All Children's House centers are accredited by NAEYC. The National Association for the Education for Young Children administers a national, voluntary accreditation system to help raise the quality of all types of preschools, kindergartens, and child care centers Children's House Child Care Centers are proud to be accredited by NAEYC. Since 1991 all are centers have worked hard to achieve continuous accreditation. The National Association for the Education of Young Children is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to acting on behalf of the needs and interests of young children. NAEYC Program Standards are intended to provide early childhood educators with guidelines for working with children from birth through age 8. NAEYC Accreditation ensures that programs for young children are based on current knowledge and research of child development and early childhood education. Children's House seeks to support parents and offer guidance in their child-rearing efforts. We are always happy to offer resource and referral to the families we care for. We are available for conversation, comfort, and professional expertise as needed. Children's House does not discriminate in providing service(s) to children and their families on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Children's House?
The application deadline for Children's House is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Children's House. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards