- Victory Learning Center is a Christian daycare committed to training children to be leaders in Godly principles; that will influence all areas of our society through the use of technology.
- Victory Learning Center is a Christ centered daycare. We provide a nurturing atmosphere with emphasis in displaying the love of God to your child.
- We believe in the threefold cord: home, church and school.
- VLC is a developmental program in which children will learn in a positive and loving environment.
- Promoting self-esteem is a priority. If children feel good about themselves, they can achieve anything.
- Creativity, language development, self-discipline, good health habits, sharing and other readiness skills are taught through the ABEKA curriculum.
- We promote growth and development in the following areas: spiritual, physical, social, intellectual and creative.
- We provide superior childcare for infants through five years olds, as well as K-3rd Grade.
- Our Elementary program offers a strong academic curriculum with emphasis on spirituality, literacy, math, and technology.
- The Abeka curriculum is used to give your child/children well rounded exposure to a variety of concepts in each of the development areas.
- Our classrooms offer spacious, clean and safe environments that encourage learning.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SouthfieldGrades: PK-KG | 76 students
23666 Southfield Rd
Southfield, MI 48075
SouthfieldGrades: PK-12 | 605 students
28650 Lahser Road
Southfield, MI 48034
SouthfieldGrades: PK-5 | 97 students
26400 Lahser Rd Ste 345
Southfield, MI 48033
FerndaleGrades: PK-KG | 80 students
400 W Marshall St
Ferndale, MI 48220
DetroitGrades: PK-6 | 76 students
21355 W 7 Mile
Detroit, MI 48219
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.