- Children's Classic child care center (formally known as Children's World) was founded in 1964 in a two bedroom duplex.
- Four years later the first center was built and staffed.
- Since then it has grown into two large schools caring for approximately 150 students each day per location.
- Our centers are licensed by the Division of Human Services and the State of Utah.
- We also participate in the Child Nutrition Program sponsored by the USDA. In 2000 & 2001 Children's Classic received the Caring Heart Award for dedication to children given by the State of Utah.
- Throughout the years Children's Classic has offered quality child care services.
- We feature the kinds of enriching activities that help children learn and explore their world in a safe nurturing place. We have 2 locations to serve you.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ogden Grades: 7-12 | 37 students
1325 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84404
(801)399-1402 0.6 7-12
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 69 students
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)621-4452 1.3 PK-K
- Ogden Grades: 9-12 | 170 students
1790 Lake St
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)394-1515 3.1 9-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.