- Children's Classic child care center (formally known as Children's World) was founded in 1964 in a two bedroom duplex.
- Four years later the first center was built and staffed.
- Since then it has grown into two large schools caring for approximately 150 students each day per location.
- Our centers are licensed by the Division of Human Services and the State of Utah.
- We also participate in the Child Nutrition Program sponsored by the USDA. In 2000 & 2001 Children's Classic received the Caring Heart Award for dedication to children given by the State of Utah.
- Throughout the years Children's Classic has offered quality child care services.
- We feature the kinds of enriching activities that help children learn and explore their world in a safe nurturing place. We have 2 locations to serve you.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||178 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ogden Grades: 7-12 | 37 students
1325 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84404
(801)399-1402 0.6 7-12
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 69 students
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)621-4452 1.3 PK-K
- Ogden Grades: 9-12 | 170 students
1790 Lake St
Ogden, UT 84401
(801)394-1515 3.1 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.