- Children's Classic child care center (formally known as Children's World) was founded in 1964 in a two bedroom duplex.
- Four years later the first center was built and staffed.
- Since then it has grown into two large schools caring for approximately 150 students each day per location.
- Our centers are licensed by the Division of Human Services and the State of Utah.
- We also participate in the Child Nutrition Program sponsored by the USDA. In 2000 & 2001 Children's Classic received the Caring Heart Award for dedication to children given by the State of Utah.
- Throughout the years Children's Classic has offered quality child care services.
- We feature the kinds of enriching activities that help children learn and explore their world in a safe nurturing place. We have 2 locations to serve you.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ogden Grades: 8-12 | 40 students
1325 Washington Blvd
Ogden, UT 84404
(801) 399-1402 0.6 8-12
- Ogden Grades: PK-K | 69 students
Ogden, UT 84401
(801) 621-4452 1.3 PK-K
- Ogden Grades: 9-12 | 172 students
1790 Lake St
Ogden, UT 84401
(801) 394-1515 3.1 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.