Childs World School-woodland Hills
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 111 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The Child's World is an independent, family-owned company that has been publishing books for schools and libraries since 1968. The goal of The Child's World is simple. We want all young children to enjoy reading educational books. To achieve this goal, we've committed ourselves to the following Manufacturing the highest-quality books available Our books are manufactured to the highest standards, ensuring that they'll stand up to years of library circulation. But a quality book is much more than paper, ink, and stitches. The real value of a book is the ideas, images, and feelings it evokes. To ensure that our books are the first off the shelf, The Child's World is committed to publishing the works of acclaimed authors, artists, and designers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Childs World School-woodland Hills?
The application deadline for Childs World School-woodland Hills is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Childs World School-woodland Hills. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards