Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #2 - Center playground on the Woodland Hills Private School Collins Street Campus
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #3 - The campus is home to a Mini Ranch and several other special outdoor learning spaces.
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #5 - The school has an amazing performing arts program.
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #6 - Special outdoor classroom areas for learning in nature (right in the city)!
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #7 - School has a greenhouse where children come to garden even in the winter.
Woodland Hills Private School-collins Campus Photo #8 - There is also a vegetable garden that the children help care for.
- Woodland Hills Private School offers a program that is designed to nurture and encourage emotional and social growth while building academic and cognitive awareness and strength.
- Our emphasis is on an individualized approach, relating to each child on his or her own level.
- A challenging yet personalized curriculum, the classes are small and the activities individualized for each student.
- The program provides for an interactive process of learning and is concerned with the development of the whole child.
- The curriculum provides an enriched academic program, the development of self-confidence and self-assurance, cooperative learning skills, community awareness and involvement, leadership skills and the application of these cognitive skills to real life situations.
- Woodland Hills Private School offers a warm, caring place for your child to grow, learn and discover.
- Providing children with opportunity to develop self-reliance, gain pride in their intellectual abilities and unique traits, maximize their creative potential while learning to appreciate the world around them, is our goal.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||250 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is dependent upon the child's age and number of days at school each week. Please contact the school for detailed tuition information.|
|Admissions Director||Robin Gee (Director)|
|Admissions Associate||Ailin Sacks (Asst. Director)|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Computer Club, Cooking, Soccer Shots
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Dance, Gymnastics, Karate, Yoga
- Preschool is open to all children between eighteen months and five years of age who will benefit from a program that is committed to the well being of all children.Our concern is for the total child and our program is designed to provide children with the opportunity to develop self-reliance, gain pride in their abilities and unique traits, maximize their creative potential, and to learn to appreciate the world around them.The program is individualized, which allows each child to progress at his/her own pace. It also provides for the celebration of the cultural diversity of our families and our community.
- The concept of the "Renaissance Child" is the best way to describe what we hope to provide for your child. Our goal is to present a balanced program that fosters physical, emotional and intellectual growth in each child. The challenge is to provide activities that stimulate curiosity, lead to discovery, build self esteem and encourage mastery.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woodland Hills Grades: NS-K | 237 students
23022 Victory Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
(818)883-0607 1.2 NS-K
- Granada Hills Grades: NS-K | 53 students
12111 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818)360-4866 10.3 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.