Halsey Schools Inc
Tel: (818) 992-1942
Halsey Schools Inc Photo #3 - At Halsey Schools our teacher Love to teach. You'll see them interacting with the children and you with happy smiles. A warm caring loving environment is created at Halsey Schools when we make sure our teachers are taken care of.
- When you visit Halsey Schools you and your child will feel comfortable and at home.
- You`ll feel confident and safe as you are greeted by each and every caring-qualified-smiling teacher.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our site for specific rates|
|Admissions Director||Jenni Rice|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Nann|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Music, P.E., Science|
- You`ll see clean-bright-colorful classrooms full of happy children.
- You`ll hear cheery music and children laughing, playing and learning.
- You`ll see age appropriate manipulatives and equipment.
- You`ll smell the fresh clean clean air.
- You`ll find happy hands-on learning activities on every table, every shelf, and in every corner.
Outside you`ll see children enjoying the trees, tricycles, push toys, water play tables, play structures and more. You`ll see parents just like you: reading books, painting pictures, and playing outside with their children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Grades: PK-K | 40 students
217 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
(818) 848-8226 14.7 PK-K
- Van Nuys Grades: NS | 40 students
6328 Woodman Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818) 782-9060 9.6 NS
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.