Halsey Schools Inc
Halsey Schools Inc Photo #3 - At Halsey Schools our teacher Love to teach. You'll see them interacting with the children and you with happy smiles. A warm caring loving environment is created at Halsey Schools when we make sure our teachers are taken care of.
- When you visit Halsey Schools you and your child will feel comfortable and at home.
- You`ll feel confident and safe as you are greeted by each and every caring-qualified-smiling teacher.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||California Association of Private Special Education Schools (CAPSES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See our site for specific rates|
|Admissions Director||Jenni Rice|
|Admissions Associate||Jennifer Nann|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Dance, Karate, Music, P.E., Science|
- You`ll see clean-bright-colorful classrooms full of happy children.
- You`ll hear cheery music and children laughing, playing and learning.
- You`ll see age appropriate manipulatives and equipment.
- You`ll smell the fresh clean clean air.
- You`ll find happy hands-on learning activities on every table, every shelf, and in every corner.
Outside you`ll see children enjoying the trees, tricycles, push toys, water play tables, play structures and more. You`ll see parents just like you: reading books, painting pictures, and playing outside with their children.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burbank Grades: PK-K | 40 students
217 N Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91505
(818)848-8226 14.7 PK-K
- Van Nuys Grades: NS | 40 students
6328 Woodman Ave
Van Nuys, CA 91401
(818)782-9060 9.6 NS
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.