Childrens Circle Nursery School
Children's Circle Nursery School was founded in 1975 to unite children, parents, and staff in a community-based nursery school.
For more than four decades, the school has integrated children from many different ethnic, social, and economic backgrounds.
Its goals revolve around the concepts of progressive and developmental education.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Students: 40 students
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers learn best, we believe, by doing, rather than by being shown or told. We do not so much "teach" them as help them to learn. Children of this age thrive in an environment in which they can explore and experience a wide variety of age-appropriate activities, real materials, and people that are challenging and stimulating at their level of development. Whether it is painting, climbing up a ramp, working with play dough, or building with blocks, a child in the first five years is involved with the process of the activity the doing of it, the experiencing of it.
- Children`s Circle endeavors to provide a setting that is inviting, safe, and child-oriented. This environment allows the child to learn about themselves and their world, to make decisions, and to gain competence backed by a maximum of support and a minimum of interference from adults. We seek to provide materials, challenges, and guidance that are appropriate to the child`s level of development in all areas. One of the most basic yet important lessons a child will learn at the school is that they can be cared for and cared about in a new setting outside their previous experience. We think that this sense of comfort and security supports all other learning.
Endorse Childrens Circle Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.