St Jane Frances De Chantal
- We, the community of St. Jane Frances Elementary School, commit ourselves to the task of educating the whole child â€“ body and soul, mind and spirit.
- We focus on the development of Christian values, with respect to the freedom and dignity of the students as persons.
- We recognize the responsibility of parents as primary educators and realize that family, school, parish, and the total community affect the childâ€™s formation.
- Our Schoolwide Learning Expectations clearly emphasize that we strive to provide a Catholic Education that will be an Advantage for Life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,233|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts available for two or more students|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Class, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Tae Kwon Do
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
(818)763-5434 1.4 PK-8
- Valley Village Grades: K-12 | 1106 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
(818)980-7280 2.6 K-12
- North Hollywood Grades: PK-8 | 165 students
11330 McCormick Street
North Hollywood, CA 91601
(818)763-2892 2.6 PK-8
- Sherman Oaks Grades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
(818)784-9573 2.6 PK-8
- North Hollywood Grades: K-12 | 762 students
11230 Moorpark Street/11600 Magnolia Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91602
(818)732-3000 3.5 K-12
June 07, 2018
If you have the chance to move overseas, don't worry about educating your children. You have several options.
May 31, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
May 10, 2018
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.