St Jane Frances De Chantal
5.00 (3 reviews)
- We, the community of St. Jane Frances Elementary School, commit ourselves to the task of educating the whole child â€“ body and soul, mind and spirit.
- We focus on the development of Christian values, with respect to the freedom and dignity of the students as persons.
- We recognize the responsibility of parents as primary educators and realize that family, school, parish, and the total community affect the childâ€™s formation.
- Our Schoolwide Learning Expectations clearly emphasize that we strive to provide a Catholic Education that will be an Advantage for Life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||257 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,233|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts available for two or more students|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Class, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Tae Kwon Do
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Strong academic curriculum. Very caring teachers!
- Posted by Parent - Amalia
This review is specific to the TK program and enrolling a 4 year old as a new student. It's been a great process and school year so far. Enrollment was easy, communication between school and parents is A+. And I especially can't say enough about the TK program and teacher. She is excellent, our son is much happier than I could have imagined, and us excelling in class. We're very happy here and plan on staying.
- Posted by Parent - W. Xavier
My child is in his second year at this school and he absolutely loves going there! His teachers are very attentive and want the children to succeed!
- Posted by Parent - Parent
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.