St Jane Frances De Chantal
- We, the community of St. Jane Frances Elementary School, commit ourselves to the task of educating the whole child â€“ body and soul, mind and spirit.
- We focus on the development of Christian values, with respect to the freedom and dignity of the students as persons.
- We recognize the responsibility of parents as primary educators and realize that family, school, parish, and the total community affect the childâ€™s formation.
- Our Schoolwide Learning Expectations clearly emphasize that we strive to provide a Catholic Education that will be an Advantage for Life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||256 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,233|
|Tuition Notes||Discounts available for two or more students|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Swimming, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Class, Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Tae Kwon Do
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 467 students
11919 Oxnard Street
North Hollywood, CA 91606
- Valley VillageGrades: K-12 | 1106 students
4533 Laurel Canyon Blvd
Valley Village, CA 91607
- North HollywoodGrades: PK-8 | 165 students
11330 McCormick Street
North Hollywood, CA 91601
- Sherman OaksGrades: PK-8 | 347 students
13368 Valleyheart Dr
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
- Los AngelesGrades: NS-8 | 270 students
16000 Mulholland Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90049
February 03, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.
January 23, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.