Chino Hills KinderCare
Tel: (909) 464-2255
Staff members are the foundation of any child care program.
Our staff truly enjoy caring for children and all have a background in child development.
In addition to your child's knowledge expanding, our staff also have regular opportunities to attend trainings and professional development classes in order to grow.
Our staff are warm and responsive to your needs, they respect all their students by responding to their feelings and needs with nurturing and acceptance.
They would love to develop a positive and respectful relationship with you too! We encourage you to visit our center anytime your child is in our care.
Our staff would love to take the time to get to know you and your family.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At our center, we recognize the importance of early childhood education, and we will give your child the opportunity to grow in many ways. Our goal is to provide your child with nurturing, loving care in a professional manner that caters to their emotional and developmental needs and to grow in a safe, warm and secure environment. Our high quality environment is warm and inviting for you and your child, as well as safe, clean, and well organized. Most of all, our environment gives your child the opportunity to play in many different ways while also learning. Play helps children learn to solve problems, make decisions, and practice new skills.
- Our organized and well-maintained child care program keeps our children and staff, comfortable, healthy, and safe. This includes, but is not limited to: supervision of children, staff trainings, nutrition, hygiene and emergency procedures . Our center also contains a pin pad where parents enter a door code in order to get into our school. We also have an on-site Health and Safety Coordinator who is fully trained to all current KinderCare Health and Safety guidelines, which meet and exceed all Community Care (Licensing) guidelines and who's goal is to help prevent illness and injury for the children and staff. Our coordinator attends Health and Safety Trainings and coordinates on-site trainings for our staff. Our staff are all certified in Pediatric First Aid, Pediatric CPR, and Preventive Health Practices.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- SBC, PUSD, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school and elementary school to Chino Hills KinderCare is Providence Christian Academy (0.4 miles away)
The nearest preschool is Gateway Academy (1.3 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Hills Grades: 3-10 | 8 students
2990 Ridgefield Dr
Chino Hills, CA 91709 0.4 3-10
- Chino Grades: K-3 | 41 students
3656 Riverside Drive
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 591-9169 1.2 K-3
- Chino Grades: NS | 84 students
12818 Eastend Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 465-6111 1.3 NS
- Chino Hills Grades: PK-8 | 474 students
14816 Peyton Dr
Chino Hills, CA 91709
(909) 597-2948 1.4 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.