Chisholm Trail Academy
- Chisholm Trail Academy creates a safe, educational environment that fosters the development of a relationship with Jesus, promotes a life-long love of learning and service, and nurtures the optimal growth, potential, and character of each individual student.
- Chisholm Trail Academy is operated to provide a secondary school education which is specifically Christian in nature.
- Its purpose is to restore each student to the image of his Maker.
- This purpose guides the planning of each class, each program , and each activity.
- Teacher and students recognize, as do the parents, guardians and constituency, the ministry of the Holy Spirit in attaining this great objective.
- Chisholm Trail Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges and Universities which is a recognized member of the National Council for Private School Accreditation and the Texas Private School Commission and is recognized as accredited by the Texas Education Agency.
- Chisholm Trail Academy Provides an atmosphere for students to enter into a closer relationship with God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jefferson Grades: 9-12 | 30 students
3060 Fm 728
Jefferson, TX 75657
(903) 665-3973 172.4 9-12
- Weslaco Grades: PK-12 | 175 students
1000 S Bridge Ave
Weslaco, TX 78596
(956) 968-0573 433.4 PK-12