Chouteau and Parvin KinderCare
Tel: (816) 453-7520
- The teachers and staff at the Chouteau and Parvin KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our team strives for excellence through the continuing education and opportunities for self development.
- They strive to promote a positive learning environment that creates opportunities for meaningful moments and plenty of staff engagement.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center! We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth in the areas of social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families. In addition to a safe, secure and stimulating environment for your child to grow and learn in, you will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- Safety is our number one priority here. Our entry has a key pad that requires a code for entrance into our center. This code is changed twice a year or more if needed. We also have a secured fenced-in outside play area for where the children can play protected. As the parents or guardians enter, we have a sign-in and out book in the entry way that families are required to fill out at drop off and pick up. To ensure that the proper authorized people are picking up the children, we verify photo ID's and compare them to the paperwork that was submitted. In our classrooms we keep Child Supervision Records where the teacher checks attendance every half hour and center management reviews a minimum of three times a day. We clean our classrooms and main center areas daily and sanitize the center nightly, following all state and company health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy environment for all the children in our care. Each center has a health and safety staff member that makes sure that your children are safe 100% of the day.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: German, Spanish
- State Assistance - but parents have to pay a co-pay $75/one child; $110/2 children; $130/3 or more children Through Feb. 2012 - discount on co-pay - $70 for child, $105 2 children, $125 for 3 or more children
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Chouteau and Parvin KinderCare is Outreach Christian Ed (0.9 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kansas City Grades: NS-12 | 227 students
2900 NE Cates Street
Kansas City, MO 64117
(816) 455-5575 0.9 NS-12
- Kansas City Grades: PK-5 | 14 students
1441 Ne Englewood Rd
Kansas City, MO 64118
(816) 321-7060 1.4 PK-5
- Kansas City Grades: 9-12 | 328 students
1500 NE 42nd Ter
Kansas City, MO 64116
(816) 453-3450 1.8 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?